Well Water Test Kits Save Time & Money
Well Water Test Kits Or Laboratory Tests? Do it yourself well water test kits can save you time and money especially if you are trying to solve aesthetic and not health-related problems.
There are a large number of water testing labs and well water test kits on the market for the home water well owner. If you already know your water is safe but are attempting to solve a specific well water problem such as staining, odors or perhaps corrosion there are some outstanding home well water test kits now available to analyze your water in the comfort of your home and get instant results.
So why Must I Analyze My Well Water?
If you are experiencing stains, sediment, odors or see signs of corrosion the first step in figuring out a solution is to test your well water. Tests should include Alkalinity, Copper, Hardness, Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH, and Sulfate. If your well water has a color or tint to it when first drawn from the well, a tannin test may be recommended as well.
Easy Well Water Test Kits
- Why wait for a lab analysis? Includes easy to read chart and instructions so you can quickly see if your well water is within the recommended range for the 11 contaminant parameters included in the test.
- These 11 parameters are a must-know for all well water owners and are designed to give you results accurately and rapidly.
- Free technical support line included: just email or fax us the results and one of our WQA Certified Water Specialists will respond quickly to you and answer any questions or help you interpret the results.
- One Test for Each:
- Hardness (30 tests for hardness included)
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- pH (30 tests for pH included)
- 11 Easy to use test kits for immediate, accurate on-site results right in the privacy of your own home.
- Sealed in foil packets providing total protection for the patented test strips.
- Safe to use. Fast, easy to understand results.
- One Test Each for Alkalinity, Chlorine, Copper, Hydrogen Sulfide, Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH, Sulfate
- Includes tests for Sulfate and Manganese (not found in other test kits, but very important to test for!)
- Includes professional pH test kit and also our Hardness Pro test kit with 30 tests each for pH and hardness.
- Free follow-up Technical Support if desired by WQA Certified Water Specialists